1. Sean has thirteen books. Andrew has twenty-six books. How many books do they have in total?
Answer: 39 books
2. Bill had 42 marbles. Ethan gave Bill 36 marbles. How many marbles does Bill have now?
Answer: 78 marbles
3. Owen found 16 ladybugs in the yard. Brooke found 17 ladybugs. How many ladybugs did they find together?
Answer: 33 ladybugs
4. Emma had twenty-eight dimes. Her mom gave her fifteen more dimes. How many dimes does Emma have now?
Answer: 43 dimes
5. Larry read 37 pages of his storybook yesterday. He read 24 pages today. How many pages did Larry read in all?
Answer: 61 pages
6. Tabatha picked 28 apples from the apple tree. Noah picked 39 apples. How many apples did they pick in total?
Answer: 67 apples
7. There were thirty-four books on the shelf. Orson placed sixteen more books. How many books are there now on the shelf?
Answer: 50 books
8. At the garden, Henry planted 35 flowers. Olivia planted 25 flowers. How many flowers did they plant in total?
Answer: 60 flowers